No Commercial Real Estate Transaction Is Too Large or Too Small
Whatever your commercial real estate financing needs are, you’ve found the right source. Financing for owner-occupied and investment properties ranging from $100,000 to $1,000,000 and upwards are available through ClearBlu Capital Group. We understand how each real estate transaction can come with its own unique needs and circumstances. That’s why we maintain a wide range of real estate financing plans and offer both recourse and non-recourse options. You can be assured that we have a program that will meet your specific funding needs and get your real estate project launched.
A Plan for Every Need
We’ll work with you to come up with the best possible funding plan for your project. You can also count on us being there for you throughout the funding process.
Our real estate funding options include:
- Conventional Funding Programs – Borrowers requiring high principal amounts for owner-occupied or income-generating commercial properties will find these to be well-suited to their needs.
- HUD and FHA Loans – These offer attractive interest rates for refurbishing or rehabilitating properties in low-income areas or for senior citizens.
- Mezzanine Debt and Equity – Some of the most challenging real estate projects can be accomplished through the combination of debt and equity.
- SBA 504 and 7a Loans – These specialized loans provide large principal balances and low interest rates with terms up to 25 years.
- International Financing – Favorable terms and quick funding can be arranged for properties in the Asian and European markets.
- Construction Financing – Borrowers experienced with finished-project equity loans can obtain funding in amounts ranging from $10,000,000 to more than $100,000,000.
Take Advantage of What We Have To Offer
Don’t let your project sit on the shelf. Act now and contact one of our commercial real estate financing specialists. Our no-fee consultations come with no obligation. We look forward to showing you how we can arrange for the funding you need while also getting you the best possible terms.