Equipment Leasing and Financing Eliminates Working Capital Concerns
If your business needs new or additional equipment to stay competitive, the right financing or leasing plan will get you what you need while you retain more of your working capital. You can also increase your working capital through a sale and leaseback program. Our equipment leasing and financing experts will help you choose the plan that will best preserve or increase your cash reserves.
Financing and Leasing Program Benefits
If you need to preserve working capital, you can lease or finance your equipment instead of making an outright purchase.
Some advantages of our equipment financing programs:
- Attractive interest rates and repayment plans up to 84 months are available.
- Middle market financing is available up to $500,000.
- Little or no down payment is required.
- Many approvals are obtained in 24 hours with three to five days for middle market and larger financing amounts.
Some benefits of our leasing programs:
- Existing credit lines are preserved.
- Equipment obsolescence concerns are eliminated.
- Significant accounting and tax benefits are gained.
- Fixed low monthly payments are available.
Sale and Leaseback Programs for Extra Working Capital
With a sale and leaseback program you can turn the equity value of your currently-owned equipment into cash. We buy your existing equipment from you — which supplies you with cash for your working capital — then we lease that equipment back to you to use. When you’ve made all the leasing payments, ownership of the equipment goes back to you.
If your business has less-than-ideal credit, our B, C and D credit programs can get you the financing you need. We also offer start-up financing programs for businesses that are less than two years old. Municipal and government entities, such as police departments, fire houses and public schools, can take advantage of special guaranteed-approval programs.
Get the Leasing or Finance Program That’s Best for You
We provide no-fee consultations to help you decide which of our many programs best suits your individual needs. Contact us today and our equipment financing and leasing specialists will match your business with the plan that does the most for you.